Year 1P

Year 1P

Monday 14 March 2016

Parent Interviews

Good afternoon parents,

The parent interview schedule has been put up outside the classroom door for you to make a time with myself to discuss how you child has been going so far this term. Thank you to those parents that have already put their names down. If you cannot make it in to school to put your name down, please email myself and I can arrange a time for you. Alternatively, if you cannot make any of the allocated times, please come and see me directly to arrange a time.

EASTER RAFFLE

Thank you to all those wonderful people that have put in donations of chocolates, the children (and myself) have been eyeing them off and hope to be the winner of the Easter raffle which will be drawn Thursday March 24th. If there are any last minute Easter egg donations, could they please be brought in by Friday 18th March.

Thank you for your ongoing support.

Miss Prowse