Year 1P

Year 1P

Wednesday 29 June 2016

Casuals for Catholics Day Tomorrow

Good afternoon parents,

This is just a quick reminder to let you know that tomorrow will be a FREE DRESS day for a gold coin donation. This is to help support Casuals for Catholic's Day which raises money for Bishop Holahan's fund for the Diocese.

Thank you to all of you for your ongoing support. I know that a child's learning does not finish at school and I really appreciate all of the extra support you do at home to support your child. I could not do it without you!

Reports will be going home tomorrow in your child's bag. If your child is not at school, they will be posted out to the address you have given the school.

If I don't see you, have a wonderful break and I look forward to seeing you next semester!

Thank you

Miss Prowse