Year 1P

Year 1P

Monday 18 July 2016

Think Mental Math books

Good evening parents,

Today the children's Think Mentals books went home for homework and the children were very excited to get their beloved Maths books back!

This term, we will begin completing one unit per week. However I will only be collecting the books every two weeks for marking. I have chosen to collect the books every two weeks as I know that there are some week nights that the children have other commitments or family events that prevent them from completing particular days so I thought completing two units over two weeks might alleviate some of the pressure to get everything in on time.

Therefore this week (week 1) and next week (week 2) the children are required to complete both Unit 5 and 6 (pages 16-20).

The book will be due in on Friday 29th of July, but I will send a reminder in before this date.

If you have any questions or queries, please don't hesitate to email me.

Miss Prowse