Year 1P

Year 1P

Sunday 12 March 2017

Parent Information

Dear Parents,

Please read the following information:

Math Pencil Cases
A big thank you to all those parents (and grandparents) who helped make up the Math pencil cases on Thursday. I can imagine that they were a very tedious task and both Amy, the children and myself greatly appreciate you taking the time to help with this wonderful resource! I will be sending each of the pencil cases home this week to ask you to label each item. I have found that if you place your child's initials on each of the cards, the counters and the tape measure it is easy to find it's owner when it goes missing. I will send the pencil cases home with a permanent marker and would appreciate if you were able to label them as soon as possible.

Parent interviews
In week 8 and 9 I will be holding parent interviews, I would realistically like to see everyone to discuss their child's progress so far this term and to have a chat about the rest of the year. I will be putting a parent interview roster up outside the classroom with options of some later times on Wednesday 22nd and Thursday the 23rd March until 6.30pm. If you cannot make it into class to put your name down, please let me know and I can make a time for you.

Science and History unit
Please read the previous blog posts about some of the things that your child needs to bring for History every Thursday for the next four weeks and some items for our Science experiments to help create our musical instruments.

Don't forget there is no school tomorrow as the staff will be attending a PD about the wonderful program URstrong - Friendology. If you are available, there will be a parent information session tomorrow from 3.30-5.30pm.

Have a lovely day tomorrow and see you on Tuesday.

Thank you

Miss Prowse