Year 1P

Year 1P

Wednesday 5 April 2017

Reading Files and Sight words

Dear Parents,

I have collected up all the children's reading books at the request of the librarian Ms. Kemp so there will be no reading books coming home tonight. Please take this opportunity to spend some time with you children and enjoy the last night before school holidays :)

Every child has been tested on their sight words this week and a lot have passed and moved up to the next set which is such as great achievement! I love how motivated they are to compete their sight words and I can see it coming through in their writing too, which is wonderful!

I have handed out the majority of the holiday packs to parents this morning but if you missed out, please email me and I can organise one for you tomorrow. Children are more than welcome to also use their Reading Eggs and Mathletics passwords during the holidays and we would really appreciate if you do go on these programs, to allow your child to practise logging in independently so when it comes to class time, they won't need as much assistance.

Thank you for all your support this term, it has been a great start to the year!

Many thanks

Miss Prowse