We said we learnt things such as:
- Skip counting in 2's,5's and 10's
- How to do spelling in our journal
- How to write a whole page of writing
- Use full stops and capital letters
and how to Go Noodle!!
In the next 100 days we said we would like to learn how to...
- Count to 1000
- Become an author
- Be an einstien on Mathletics
- Skip count in 3's and 4's
We participated in a variety of 100 activities including:
- Write 100 words on a piece of paper
- Build a sculpture using 100 cups
- Write all the way to 100 in chalk
- Build card houses using 100 cards
- Build a structure out of 100 pieces of lego.
After our activities it was time for our delicious shared lunch. We LOVED tasting all the delicious food and there were many happy faces when the sweets came out! Both classes were full to the brim at the end of lunch and enjoyed having a play after the wonderful feed.