Year 1P

Year 1P

Tuesday 20 March 2018

Parent Interviews in Week 9,10 and 11

In week 9 and 10 and 11 I will be holding parent interviews as apart of our whole school assessment schedule.  I would appreciate it if I could see everyone to discuss their child's progress so far this term and to have a chat about the rest of the year. I will be putting a parent interview roster up outside the classroom with options of times from 3:10pm - 5:25pm. If there are times you cannot make on the schedule, please email me and I will try to arrange a time with you. Your child is not required to be present during our interview. 

Each interview will last for 15 minutes which will be timed so that people are not waiting around after their allocated time. If you require longer than 15 minutes, we can arrange another time to finish the interview. A copy of the interview notes will be given to you to take home for your records. 

Please see below the schedule that will be outside the classroom this afternoon. 



Thank you for your ongoing support.

Miss Prowse