Year 1P

Year 1P

Monday 2 April 2018

Parent Interview timetable

Good afternoon parents,

I hope you have had a lovely Easter break and enjoyed this beautiful weather we have been having.

Parent interviews

Thank you to those parents I have met with already, I have loved telling you about your children's progress so far this term. The interviews will last 10 minutes and I will have a timer on to ensure I don't go over time and have people waiting. I have allocated 15 minutes for changeover and questions.

As the interviews begin at 3.10pm, I ask that you are prompt to pick up your child from class as I don't want to hold anyone up or push anyone back.

Please have a look below at the interview timetable and if anything has changed, please let me know as soon as possible.




Thank you for your ongoing support

Miss Prowse