Year 1P

Year 1P

Thursday 11 June 2015

Cross Country fun

The a Year One's had a wonderful time at the OLC cross country on Thursday. We were getting ready for some running by warming up with Mrs. Sinclair and the Year 6 leaders.






After our warm up we were the first year level up to race and boy were we pumped!! The boys were up first and they did a fantastic job at running!





 Then it was the girls turn and they were just as fast! 






Sienna thought I was looking a bit lonely and thought it would be a good idea if I came for a run! So even I got to run the cross country with my beautiful girls! 


Congratulations to our boy winners: Banjo, Remy, Charlie and Gabe and our girl winners: Saffi, Ruby, Allira, Ella. Everyone who participated were winners in my eyes so the whole Year One class are champions! 




We had fun dancing while the other year levels were running too. It was a very tiring day, but we had a fantastic time at the cross country! 





Miss Prowse