Year 1P

Year 1P

Tuesday 10 November 2015

Curtin Teaching Awards

Good evening parents,

Thank you for all you kind and caring emails and conversations of support, I definitely felt the love heading up to Perth on Friday! I managed to get to the Gala and got to meet some of the amazing finalists in the night - there are some truly inspiring people in our state!

I was very honoured going up on stage to receive my finalist award and felt very proud to represent Our Lady of the Cape and all of the beautiful people in our little community! It was a wonderful night I got to spend with my parents and partner Hugh and wished all who had nominated could have been there with me! It was Dr Sharon Ross - an amazing and inspiring woman that took out the big award but I felt so privileged to be apart of these special group of teachers!

Thank you all so very much for everything, it was an amazing experience that I will not forget! A special mention to Rohan Hayhow and Gemma Sorgiovanni for organising the nomination!




Monique Prowse