Year 1P

Year 1P

Friday 13 October 2017

Prac Student Tanya Harte

Good afternoon parents, 

Please read a little bit about our new ECU practicum student who will be starting in our class next week :)



Hello my name is Tanya Harte, 

I am a second year Primary Education student at Edith Cowan University.  Starting Monday I will be coming into 1P to participate in a Teaching Practicum for 4 weeks.  I have lived in Dunsborough for almost 2 years now and love being so close to the beach.  

I currently work as a special needs education assistant in Busselton which I absolutely love.  My passion is all things Music.  I completed a Diploma in music at WA Academy of Performing Arts and my dream is to become a primary school music teacher when I finish my degree.  I can play the Piano, Flute, Clarinet, Saxophone and love to sing as well.  

Hopefully I will get a chance to have some fun with Music over the next 4 weeks while I'm at Our Lady Of The Cape.  I can't wait to meet all of you and the fun we are going to have

Tanya Harte



I Hope you have a lovely weekend and enjoy this sunshine!

Miss Prowse