Year 1P

Year 1P

Wednesday 12 August 2015

Assumption Mass tomorrow and a BIG thank you!

Good evening parents,

Just a quick note to let you know that the whole school will be attending Assumption mass is the hall tomorrow from 9.00am. If the children could be at school by 8.50am so we can get settled and ready to move into our prayer space, that would be very much appreciated.

On another note, I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who wrote the beautiful letters of recognition for my teaching this past year. I have absolutely loved (and still love) teaching all of your beautiful children and I feel so privileged and spoilt to have such a supportive group of parents that will do whatever it takes to support their child's education and well being. OLC has now become a special place in my heart and love seeing the children blossom just as much as you do! I can't say it enough but thank you, thank you, thank you! I am so appreciative!

Have a lovely night

Miss Prowse