Year 1P

Year 1P

Thursday 23 April 2015

No Year 1 mini assembly tomorrow

Dear Parents,

It became clear to me this morning that on the OLC website it stated that there was a Year One Mini assembly. This was indeed a misprint (as I almost had a heart attack) but there will be a Year One Prayer Assembly in Week 7 (12th of June). So I'm giving you all 6 weeks notice :)

Another note about parent interviews, it is not an expectation that your child be present at the interview. As we only have 10 minutes it will be a quick overview of how your child is progressing so no need to bring them along. Of course if your interview is close to when school finishes, I am happy to have them in class playing a game if need be.

If there are any issues or concerns please email me.

Thank you

Miss Prowse