Year 1P

Year 1P

Monday 20 April 2015

Welcome back to Term 2!


 I hope you have all had a fantastic holiday and are ready to get back to school!
We have a very exciting term ahead of us and I can’t wait to see your beautiful children.

Parent interviews will commence next week and I will be updating the blog with more information. There will be a time slot sheet for interviews outside the classroom by the end of the week.  Please make sure you fill in your name so I can discuss with you how your child has been travelling so far this semester. 

For Mother’s Day this year we are making something very special and require glass jars between 500ml – 750ml. These can be old pasta, mason, sauce or marinade jars but I would just ask that they come to school de labeled and washed.

I hope the writing packs were of use over the holidays and I can’t wait to hear all the adventures and great things the children would have been up to during their time off.

Just a reminder that it is Sports Uniform tomorrow and I look forward to seeing you all then!

Miss Prowse