Year 1P

Year 1P

Tuesday 21 April 2015

Parent Interview Information

Dear Year One Parents,

Please be advised that I will be conducting my 3 Way Parent-Teacher meetings next Tuesday 27th, Wednesday 28th and Thursday  29th April.

Interviews will begin at 3.15pm  and will run until 4.30pm on Tuesday and Thursday and will run through to 7.30pm on the Wednesday . The meeting will last for approximately 10 minutes.

If, during this time it becomes apparent that there is more to be discussed, we can make another appointment to continue the conversation at a later date.

I have placed  a schedule up outside the classroom for you to write your name in. If you cannot make it into class to book a time, please let me know and I can allocate you a time that is best suited to you. 

If  any of the times available don’t suit, please feel free to email me or speak with me directly to arrange an alternative time.

look forward to seeing you.

Many Thanks

Miss Prowse