Year 1P

Year 1P

Sunday 7 October 2018

Learning Journeys

A big thank you to all the parents that attended the Year One Learning Journeys this week.  The children were both excited and proud to share their work with you all. The feedback from parents proved to be a wonderful afternoon of learning!



The gallery walk around the class was a great way for the children to reflect on their learning and the Art folio of work created some beautiful one on one time between parents and children. I felt so lucky to be in a room with very supportive and loving parents! I especially loved hearing the children comment on their progress since the beginning of the year. One of my favourite comments was 'This writing isn't mine...I'm way neater', something I relish in as a teacher as I can explain how far they have come ;)






Miss Prowse